All our stuff in neat little categories (like real)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

HumptyDump Loves Anna Sui::Marc Jacobs::Eley Kishimoto::Cacharel::Marni

Our pick from the Anna Sui SS 2010 Collection. How do I get my hands on these babies?

A surprise from Cacharel. Looks more like a Calvin Klein Collection. What do you think?

Sorta like what you would see through a kaleidoscope. Pure genius. Eley K SS2010 Collection

The epitome of girlishness. Eley K SS 2010 Collection
 

more dresses to swoon over. I need to ask Mark the next time he pops by


love the colours. like moss on a rock. more here


think I need to rework my black cardigan with corsages. Another craft idea in the works, thanks to Cacharel SS 2010 Collection


Need to make this belt. Craftwork. Inspiration Cacharel SS 2010 collection



 
I have something like this but it looks so absurdly
  short to be worn alone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...