All our stuff in neat little categories (like real)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

HumptyDump wants these NOW!

Truly inspirational. I want to be a kid all over again just for these lovely  beanbags.
www.cocooncouture.com

 


Wish I can do this... can anyone teach me please?
Click here for more before and after make-over ideas

orla kiely... my god. I WANT EVERYTHING

Never knew clash can go so well. Trying this on Monday

Big Rope Necklace from WonderWonder. I have something like this. Amazing how so little material can keep you so warm.
 
Shopping list: grey skirt, black legging, slim calves and Zeha Berlin Ankle Boots in it-goes-with-everything beige at Lambs Ear Shoes

 
makes me want to take out my felt remnants and make this. From Papastour



The gingham blouse that goes with almost everything... except skirts. Sigh...  From BuiltbyWendy



Me think only Marni can think of this. polka dots, not paint, but irregularly sized but all round.                        
Marni::Spring::Summer 2010


I dare you to wear this to Orchard. Marni::Spring::Summer 2010
 
Inspired to buy some white blank card and do it yourself? Inspiration from Today I Saw


I am going to buy a black long skirt and a pair of longer and slimmer legs
HOW TO WEAR A BLACK PENCIL SKIRT THE CLASSIC WAY

If only all fleamarkets look like this, we will not need shopping centres in Singapore...                                   From Brooklyn Flea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...