All our stuff in neat little categories (like real)

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We kid you not Part I - Flour Clothing - clothes for kids to wear and adults to ogle

We stumbled upon some lovely clothing for kids but would suit any adult fine. Unbelievable but true.

We start with the good folks at flourclothing. The clothes are a throwback to the past. Proper clothes and no stupid cutesy pop cartoons. Click here to shop.

Source: whippedstyle.com
Source: unrulylittlethings.com
Source: Vintageindie.typepad.com
Source: vintageindie.typepad.com


2 comments:

  1. Very good infοrmation. Lucky me I discovered уour sitе by
    chanсe (stumbleupοn). I've book marked it for later!

    Review my web site; demoty
    My website > mistrzowie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is incredible! Yοu ԁefinіtely
    know how to keep a reaԁer amused. Bеtwееn
    your wit and your vіԁeos, I was almost moved to staгt my
    own blog (well, аlmoѕt...HaHa!) Wonԁerful job.
    I really enјoyed what уou had to say, and more
    than that, how you preѕented it. Toο cool!

    my blog :: dentysta wrocław

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...